We are proud to be the recommended broker for the National Approved Letting Scheme (NALS), an independent licensing scheme for lettings and management agents.
As a NALS firm you are committed to complying with NALS strict criteria and provide protection and security for both tenants and landlords.
As a NALS firm you:
- Meet defined standards of customer service
- Are part of a Client Money Protection Scheme
- Have a written customer complaints procedure and are part of a statutory redress scheme
- Hold current Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Meet strict client accounting standards for handling clients’ money
- Operate a designated bank account which keeps clients’ money separate from the operating funds of the firm
Anyone who gives advice or offers similar services is seen by clients – and the law – as an expert. This means that agents’ clients can bring a claim should they feel they have received poor service from you. Professional Indemnity cover is essential financial protection if that happens.
With over 30 years’ experience we provide personal and professional support and advice for all insurance needs, including Professional Indemnity. Our cover will also meet the cost of defending claims.
Download a two-page Proposal form here: NALS Firms Declaration Form
We are here to help
There is no need to choose between experience and personal service. With Kerry London you have both. Contact our London office for expert, personal advice on your insurance needs.