Loss of Rent and Alternative Accommodation Insurance

There has been a huge increase in the buy-to-let market in recent years and according to The Daily Telegraph 20% of all UK homes are now owned by landlords.

If you are a landlord, then your property portfolio will make up all or some of your income and in many cases your livelihood will depend on it.  So you need to make sure that you are properly protected from loss of income that may arise if your tenants have to move out as a result of fire, flood or damage to your property.  You can even insure against unoccupied periods.

The rules covering insurance for commercial and residential letting are complex but we are here to help. We are an independent, Lloyd’s accredited broker with more than 30 years’ experience and will assess your insurance needs carefully before sourcing the best cover for you from the whole of the market.

Should you need to make a claim, our in-house specialist team will manage it for you quickly and efficiently.

We are here to help

There is no need to choose between experience and personal service. With Kerry London you have both. Contact us for expert, personal advice on your insurance needs.

Complete reassurance. Total support


3 keys on a shiny wooden surface representing Loss of rent

Contact us

Please leave your contact details, and we’ll contact you within one business day

Entering your turnover ensures we put you in touch with the right team

* Required