Property Insurance

Commercial Property insurance is an essential part of your business, protecting a wide range of premises from warehouses to shops and residential premises. If you are a landlord it also covers properties you rent for commercial use.

Our property team has over 100 years’ combined experience to share with you.  Whether you are a small commercial enterprise, with one office, or a larger corporate operation with several manufacturing units, our assistance could prove invaluable.

This insurance provides cover for the bricks and mortar of your building in the event of damaging events such as fire, flood or storms. We can also help you extend this to include all risks, fixtures, fittings and all other contents or stock, within or away from the property. We always ensure you only pay for the cover you need.

As a leading UK independent and Lloyd’s accredited Property insurance broker we work with a wide range of hard-to-reach, niche and major insurers.  We negotiate flexible policies on your behalf covering a wide range of commercial property considerations including Average Clause Waiver, Inflation Protection, Professional Fees, Contract Works and Environmental Materials.

In the event of a claim our in-house team will deal with matters quickly and efficiently to make sure there is as little interruption to your business as possible.

Property Insurance enquiry form

  • If you would like to discuss your insurance requirements with one of our experts, or find out more about our services, send us your details and we’ll be in touch shortly.

We are here to help

There is no need to choose between experience and personal service. With Kerry London you have both. Contact us for expert, personal advice on your insurance needs.

Complete reassurance. Total support

Light industrical unit, property insurance, Property Owners and Investors Insurance | Kerry London Limited

Business Interruption insurance

Business Interruption Insurance

Cover for your loss of income if your business activity is interrupted due to an unforeseen event.

Find out more
Small independent high street shop representing commercial buildings insurance

Commercial Buildings Insurance

Protect buildings and premises from destruction or damage caused by incidents such as fire, storm and flood.

Find out more
Engineers inspecting a lift representing Engineering insurance

Engineering Insurance

Find the right engineering cover, inspection service and risk management advice for your business.

Find out more

Home Insurance

Competitive buildings and contents cover for home owners and tenants.

Find out more
black smoke rising above a burning building representing Loss Assessors Fee Indemnity Insurance

Loss Assessors Fee Indemnity Insurance

Compensation to cover the costs of getting you back in business after disaster strikes.

Find out more
Material damage insurance

Material Damage Insurance

Protect your property if it is destroyed by unforeseen circumstances.

Find out more
Architect in a field looking at architectural plans representing Restrictive Covenants Indemnity Insurance

Restrictive Covenants Indemnity Insurance

Compensation for losses should a restrictive covenant affect a property’s use or future development.

Find out more
Stock being bar-code scanned representing Stock insurance

Stock Insurance

Protect your business against the risk of stock and equipment being stolen or damaged.

Find out more

Unoccupied Commercial Property Business Insurance

Business Insurance for unoccupied commercial properties.

Find out more