Residents Association Insurance

If you live in an apartment block or house that is divided into several flats, then working together as a Residents Association or Property Management Company has many benefits. One of these is that you can communally insure your property to manage risks.

We recognise that it is often one person from your group who is elected to arrange Residents Association insurance and we will work closely with you to remove the worry and hard work and ensure you get the cover you need.

We will take the time to carefully assess your risks before going to market to source the most appropriate and cost-effective cover for your property.  As an independent, Lloyd’s accredited broker our service is personal and professional, from cover to claim. From damage to cars on your property to the personal conduct of your fellow directors, everything can be covered. Here are the top three policies we put in place for residents’ associations:

Employers’ Liability – Mandatory if your association has paid staff (such as cleaners or security staff) to protect against claims for injury or illness suffered doing their job.

Public Liability – For public areas. This protects against claims where an outside party is injured in shared areas such as reception areas or lift halls.

Directors and Officers’ Liability – Protection for a management company’s directors, officers and others, if for example, one officer is sued for misappropriating funds. It also provides cover for liabilities that may arise in the course of running a management company on behalf of its residents.

Kerry London is a leading UK independent broker with extensive experience protecting its customers.

Residents Association Insurance enquiry form

  • If you would like to discuss your insurance requirements with one of our experts, or find out more about our services, send us your details and we’ll be in touch shortly.

We are here to help

There is no need to choose between experience and personal service. With Kerry London you have both. Contact us for expert, personal advice on your Residents Association insurance needs.

Complete reassurance. Total support

Collection of residential houses representing Residents Association insurance

Protecting employers and employees alike, Employers' Liability insurance | Kerry London Limited

Employers’ Liability Insurance

Specialised policies that compensate businesses sued by employees who become ill or get injured at work.

Read more
Traffic cones on steps representing public liability insurance

Public and Products Liability Insurance – Property

Cover your business’ responsibility to the public against personal injury and property damage awards.

Read more
Chairs arranged around a board room table representing Directors and Officers insurance

Directors and Officers Insurance

Professional indemnity covers senior officers against this growing area of litigation in the UK

Read more

Association of Leasehold Enfranchisement Practitioners

Providing an exclusive and discounted enfranchisement insurance service for ALEP members.

Read more