Workplace Insurance

If you are a landlord that rents out business space, from offices to light industrial premises, then we can arrange Workplace insurance for you. It will cover Buildings, Contents, Liabilities and Business Interruption and Stock. All our policies include Full Theft cover and we can also offer Serviced Office insurance for tenants as a separate policy.

With extensive experience in the sector we will assess your insurance needs carefully before sourcing the best cover for you from the whole of the market. Although we are an independent, Lloyd’s accredited broker, our property team has developed an excellent relationship with A-rated global insurer Allianz to provide a broad wording and excellent service for both owners and tenants in serviced offices.

Should you need to make a claim, our in-house specialist team will manage it for you quickly and efficiently.

Workplace Insurance enquiry form

  • If you would like to discuss your insurance requirements with one of our experts, or find out more about our services, send us your details and we’ll be in touch shortly.

We are here to help

There is no need to choose between experience and personal service. With Kerry London you have both. Contact us for expert, personal advice on your insurance needs.

Complete reassurance. Total support

Shared workplace environment representing Workplace insurance

Material damage insurance

Material Damage Insurance

Replace the contents of your property if they are destroyed by unforeseen circumstances.

Read more

Business Interruption insurance

Business Interruption Insurance

Cover for your loss of income if your business stops due to an unforeseen event.

Read more

Wet floor sign suggesting Liability insurance

Liability Insurance

Protect yourself and your business against the expense of successful compensation claims made against you.

Read more

black smoke rising above a burning building representing Loss Assessors Fee Indemnity Insurance

Loss Assessors Fee Indemnity Insurance

Full compensation to cover the costs of getting you back in business after disaster strikes.

Read more